Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Getting off the Ground

Okay. So here I am blogging. Another thing to add to my list of a zillion and one tasks I am not doing already, but I figure it would be cool to share with everyone what is going on with my fantastic venture. Besides, maybe one day I can take all of these posts, put them together and publish a book.  ha!
Today I spent the day improving my website because I have a major announcement dropping on September 10th. I saw that there was a link to Blogger and figured I might as well check it out. I have been blogging on another website and really not getting any traffic so I figured I would give this a try. Unfortunately, it also means I have to move all of my Google+ friends to a new account, but have no fear, it may take me awhile to get around to that daunting task.
So basically things are on their way to getting off the ground and heading in the right direction.
Through the blog I hope to share not only what is going on in my business, the assignments I am doing, and places I am traveling, but also cool tips and tricks that can also make you a better photographer as well. I gladly welcome the feedback and comments. Most of all, send me any questions or suggestions for future blog posts! Enjoy!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment